Wednesday, February 6, 2008

backpacks, duffels, and suitcases needed

After my trip on Monday I decided I would collect new and gently used suitcases and bags that the kids can carry their belongings in when they leave the shelter. Just last night I received 2 large duffel bags and 4 totes that will be very useful. I scoured my closets and found 3 suitcases and a small backpack to add to the collection. And then a local chapter of Beta Sigma Phi offered to collect bags and suitcases as their service project next month. What a blessing!

If you have anything you would like to donate please email me. To see what is on the clothing needs list, scroll down to the bottom of this page, or click the "links" button underneath this message. And please pass this information on to others!

No comments: