Thursday, March 6, 2008

More clothes sorted!

I finally sorted 7 huge bags of clothing from a friend and her coworkers, and boy did I get a treasure trove of nice clothes. When the weather in NWA cooperates, I will make the trek to Bentonville and deliver the warm clothes to the shelter. Hopefully next week! Soon it will be time for me to unpack all of the warm weather clothes that I have stored in my attic and deliver them, too.

In an effort to clean Catherine's room, she decided it was time to give away all of her Polly Pockets and Sweet Streets toys. We packed them up and I took them to Once Upon a Child (consignment store) along with some clothes we had. With the $54 in store credit I received, I bought 14 pairs of children's pajamas to give to the shelter and I will buy more soon with the rest of the money. Cat likes that she helped the kids while helping herself in the process. I like it too!

Thank you for your continued support in out effort to provide clothing to the kids at the NWACS!

No comments: