Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Summer Needs

I received this latest needs list from the shelter today. If you have any of these items, please let me know and I will take them to Bentonville soon.

thanks!


Summer
· Girls 6-8 shorts
· Girls 10-12 shorts
· Girls 14-16 shirts
· Girls 3T/4T/5T shirts and shorts
· Boys 14-16 shirts and shorts
· Boys 2T shirt and shorts
· Girls 18 month everything
· Girls pjs 2T – 16
· Boys pjs 6-16
· Teen pjs small/med/lrg/xl

Shoes
· Girls 13
· youth girls 1/4/3
· teen girls 9/10/8/7/6/5
· child boys 13
· youth boys 1 and 2

Toiletries
· girls and boys body wash
· boys deodorant
· toothpaste
· Dixie cups
· Tampons for teens
· Hand soap

Misc.
· Backpacks
Small photo albums
Sand for new preschool sandbox
Self-laminating sheets
Photo paper
Bubbles
2 Plastic Pools for the preschoolers to swim in this summer
Small carpet cleaner for preschool building
4 Highchairs (We’ve found that Graco high chairs last the longest. The Harmony High Chair, Winnie the Pooh Days of Hunny, is our favorite for safety, ease of use and longevity.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Christa,
Man, it has been a very long time since you first mentioned that your started this blog. I have been very very slow to update mine. I was looking at it today and saw your comment. I wanted to tell you that I am the organizer of Progressive Parents of Fayetteville, an online parenting group. We would definitely be interested in helping your efforts with the Shelter. Let me know what we can do.

THanks,
Katie